Monday, December 6, 2010

Time Flew By

WOW! I can't believe I'm one exam away from completing my first semester of college...and I didn't fail! Much has happened since I last blogged. First of all, I got a car! It's a pretty red volvo S40. I haven't named her yet. Any suggestions y'all have throw'em at me. Second of all I got a new camera! I don't know if y'all knew someone stole my first one. It just slipped out of my purse I guess. When I remembered where I had it last it was no where to be found. My newest camera is better than that one, but it's so clunky. The last thing that has happened since we last spoke was my birthday! I'm now nineteen. This is my last year to be considered a teenager. That fact freaks me out a bit...no lie. Twenty just seems so dang old! My parents got me a gorgeous ring for my birthday. It's a sapphire encircled with diamonds. I absolutely love it! When people asked what I got for my birthday I told them a ring. I then had to explain that, "No I'm not engaged, my parents gave it to me." Ha, I can't imagine being engaged right now...maybe in like ten years though. Y'all I have to admit I'm blogging in order to avoid studying. Hopefully I'll start blogging more. Merry Christmas:)

No comments:

Post a Comment