Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I SURVIVED!

Hello Folks!
Hear the goodness: I survived my exams! I haven't really done anything else too exciting.
Here's a review of the weekend. Friday I went to a tailgate with a few friends. After that tasty meal we went to my friends church and heard an awesome singer. She ways lightyears better than t-swift. I was hungry, so we went to Taco-Bell and got a fourth meal. As if two chalupas wasn't enough we went to Daylight Donuts and had a few delicious donuts. The night adjourned with the fantastic movie " He's just not in to you". 
Saturday me and Em got in line early for the student section(we had to save seats). Coach Chizik graciously surprised us with some fantastic pizza. GRACIAS!! After that fantastic game the gang and I took a trip to the Garden (olive garden that is). I feasted like a queen. I proceeded to go to Academy and buy my soccer gear for my new venture. 
On Sunday I walked/jogged a 5k with my friend. That was deathly, I for sure didn't get my PR. I was amazed I didn't come in last! After that we went to intramural soccer practice. Many of you are probably asking yourselves, "I didn't know Sarah played soccer?!", that's because I don't. Playing when you a screaming three year old definitely doesn't count. I don't really know what's going on 80% of the time. All I know is to score. As a result of the exercising, my body is completely sore. I should probably work out a tad bit more. 
Well that's enough ranting for now. Don't for get to tune into Glee tonight at 8/7c. That show is awesome. Of course I'll say that then it'll stink.
Thought of the day: "Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you all the desires of your heart" Psalms 37:4"

1 comment:

  1. You need an editor. I volunteer. :)
    Sounds like you had an exciting weekend!

    ReplyDelete