Monday, October 4, 2010

First Post!

Hello Blog World.


So this is my first post...obviously. I created this basically for my family to keep up with my life, since I am no longer at home. All others are welcome to read. 
Today I have my Calc midterm. I know you're probably wondering why I'm not studying. The answer to your question is that I already did and need some time to relax. Let's hope I make an A! All my others classes are a breeze. I know next semester won't be...
Oh yeah, I forgot to add that my midterm is at 9pm. Yep that right, 9pm! I'm trying to stay occupied so I don't fall asleep. I'm reading for this week to be over so I can go home!! I never thought I would miss Hoover, but I do. I think I miss the people there more than the town. I have to pack up my summer clothes before I go though...that will be a chore. Thanks for reading. Hopefully my next post will be full of good news!
Daily Verse: 
"Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage. As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion" 
(Ps 84:5-7). 

No comments:

Post a Comment