Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I love fall

So today was another beautiful fall day on the plains. I didn't have class until 11, so I took my time waking up. Then I enjoyed the walk to class with my lovely roommate. I was assigned yet another paper though. Rhetorical analysis is a breeze for me so it shouldn't be anything too momentous. I got to do a little studying during my break before calculus. I really don't like that class. Mostly because math has never been my forte. Thankfully that class ended early.

SO, I did my laundry. I let it pile up for a few weeks so it was a chore to carry over there. Now I have clean clothes. My roommate is laughing at old pictures of me at the moment. I had a bit of an awkward stage...who didn't??

Tonight I got to ichat and watch Glee with my mama. I really liked tonight's episode. I'm glad they ended with the song they did. I've already bought the album:)
I should be studying instead of blogging. Mom and Dad should be proud. They will buy me that car (our agreement for me making good grades. I don't have one yet.)
Thought of The Day:
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised."
Proverbs 31:30

No comments:

Post a Comment